For a small fee Tamar can deliver any or all of your material needed. Whether it be lifted up to the roof or dropped on the ground, Tamar has a large fleet of delivery trucks to ensure you receive your material in a timely manner.
Custom Metal Work
Both locations offer a designated area for you as a contractor or home owner to come in and make all your custom metal flashings and trims. This area is free of charge if all your material was purchased through us. Tamar also has experienced professionals that can do the work for you for a nominal charge.
With our new state of the art digital brake and shear the abilities of Tamar’s experienced metal workers is even greater. We now have the ability to manufacture large custom orders in a very reasonable amount of time, still at the same affordable charges as before.
Estimating & Quotes
Whether it be a small job or building a new home, Tamar can assist you in determining the amount of material needed and the cost of your unique project. Just stop in with some details of your project, or if you have blue prints we have a computer take off program that makes quoting your job very simple.
Looking to take on your project yourself, and just not quite sure how? Tamar has many resources available to help you. Anything from one on one help, to installation brochures, we will do everything we can to help you get a better understanding of things.
If you believe you have a manufacturing issue with a product you’ve purchased from us stop in and talk to us about it. The people in our warranty department will be able to assist you in determining what is the best approach for you specific issue.
Occasionally Tamar will host seminars about new products and installations. These seminars are open to homeowners and contractors. Be sure to ask a Tamar representative of any upcoming seminars you may be interested in.
Tamar manufactures seamless eavestrough in our warehouse for small jobs, or for bigger jobs we can manufacture it right at the job site. Seamless eavestrough means less work for you, as well as fewer spots for leaks.
Shingle ID Services
Looking to match a shingle or siding that you have on your house, or have seen on another house? Let Tamar’s experienced sales staff go and identify it for you and give you the information you are looking for. Or if there is a specific colour you like, ask the staff at Tamar to print off a list of addresses with that colour currently on their roof.
Hassle-Free Return Policy
Customers returning a product within 90 days of purchase with the receipt will receive a full refund. To qualify, the returned product must be:
- A stocked product
- In resalable condition
- In its original packaging (full boxes, bundles or units)
- Accompanied by the original invoice or sales receipt
For all other returns, see “Non-qualifying Returns” below.
Returns made after 30 days:
- Any return made after 30 days of purchase with the original invoice or sales receipt may be subject to a restocking charge.
- Tamar Building Products reserves the right to refuse any return made after 90 days of purchase.
Returns made without a sales receipt or invoice:
- For Tamar Building Products account holders returning a product within 90 days of purchase, we will make every effort to look up your receipt for you. If this is possible, the same policy applies as if you had the original invoice.
- If we are unable to look up or find the invoice, the return may be refused.
Returning “special orders”:
- “Special order” refers to any order of product not normally stocked by Tamar Building Products or any product that is custom-made (not stocked by the manufacturer and/or made to customer specification).
- Special order returns will be not be accepted.
Tamar Building Products will provide on-site pickup of any qualifying return. The following will apply:
- Any product picked up on the ground by Tamar Building Products will be subject to a flat service fee per pickup.